A collection of exceptional leaders whose philanthropy has positioned the Fisher for extraordinary success.
The Presidents Society was established in 2019 with 17 pioneer members to showcase and acknowledge the generosity of a group of philanthropists who have made lifetime gifts totaling $1 million or more.
The pillars of Kearney Hall, the most symbolic building on Fisher’s campus, will forever bear these names as a reminder of their impact. It is their longtime commitment and overwhelming generosity that have allowed Fisher to change, enrich our community, and maintain success and growth.
- Rev. John R. Cavanaugh, CSB†
- Charles A. ’61 and Elaine M. Constantino
- Maurice† and Maxine† Forman
- B. Thomas Golisano
- James P. Growney ’66
- Ronald E. Hermance, Jr. ’69† and Kris Hermance
- Paul D. Hogan ’69†
- William J.† and Jane Napier
- Wanda and Gene† Polisseni
- Victor E. Salerno, Jr. ’66 and Eileen T. Salerno
- Robert B.† and Margaret† Wegman
- Mr.† and Mrs. Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.
- Joseph† and Irene† Skalny
- Fred L. Emerson Foundation
- Congregation of St. Basil (Basilian Fathers)
- Alvin F. and Ruth K. Thiem Foundation
- Davenport-Hatch Foundation
- Steven ’84 and Susan Barnstead
- Leon Creek ’60†
- Carol (John) ’76 and Michele Davidson
- Jack ’73 and Donna DePeters
- Kevin ’70 and Margaret (Peggy) Dugan
- Dr. Henry ’64 and Lynn Hess
- James ’71 and Kathleen Leo
- Walter and Barbara Parkes
- Dominic ’60 and June ’85 Piazza
- James Reis ’79 and Robert Bisor
- Excellus BlueCross Blue Shield
- The Max and Marian Farash Foundation
† Indicates member is deceased